Saturday, August 01, 2009

Crafty goodness...

In my frustration that I can't actually CREATE anything, what is a girl to do but search and drool and bookmark for later creative time...

Found One Pretty Thing linked from Lusi's blog this morning, and OMGolly gosh, there are SO MANY gorgeous things to make there... its like a whole LIBRARY of tutorials...

So here's just a few I'd like to try...

this *gorgeous* gypsy button bracelet from Creative Kismet


And this other button bracelet too, also from Creative Kismet

Ooh and this one is equally nice... or even a little nicer, I like the leather... and the beads... from Hope Studios

And also this sweet little cupcake purse from Paper and String


That's gonna give my button collection a good run hey - think I might have to rally some friends and make button bracelets together - who wants to come?? Sounds like a great girly evening to me!

Can't. Wait. To. Have. My. Craft. Room. Back. !!!

N xx

7 comments:

miss~nance said...

Love the button projects you want to do. Might pop over and check out that site too.

Hugs

Gail

Anonymous said...

I don't think I would like it if I couldn't create for as long as you have. I am off to teach jewellery making tonight :) I have 16 ladies...will be fun

Chrissy said...

Ohhh I love OPT!!! It's great isn't it, so inspiring!! :) :)

Karen L said...

Wow Nat thanks for sharing those sites. Love those button bracelets. Think a visit to the op shops might be in order to see if I can pick up some bottles of old buttons. Oh just to have some more time to create.

Lara said...

love buttons and what cool projects you have here to use them up on! I just posted what has used up most of my buttons on my blog LOL...and to think I had some pendants planned...oh well, must search out some more buttons :-)

Lara said...

oh & I'd love to come create bracelets with you cept there's an ocean in the way :-(

Jane said...

Love the changes you've made to your blog and finding it an encouragement reading about the journey you are on and what God is doing in your life.